1. Let me tell you about my Tuesday morning commute…I was running late and ran out the door with enough time to get to work until I got stopped at the world’s slowest train. When I thought it couldn’t get any worse, the train actually stopped. 15 minutes later, I had pictures and a video and was on my way to work. Thankfully, I only arrived 3 minutes late, but Ugh…it was a rough way to start the week.
2. Yesterday morning, I finally got over my snooze addiction. I realized what was holding me back from early morning workouts was motivation. I love to run, but the treadmill is just not fun or inviting. With warm-ish weather here in Chicago, I felt motivated to climb out of bed, bundle up, and go for a snowy run along the path.
3. Tomorrow I am teaching a kids yoga workshop. It is for a wonderful group and I have some great new ideas, but man, every time I teach, I really get so nervous. I wonder if this will ever change…speaking of yoga workshops…I have a playlist to work on…
4. This morning was a bit easier to get out of bed (although I did stay up way too late last night having a glass of wine with some friends) because I was going to yoga! #postyogaglow!
5. Tomorrow we are up early for a workout so it’s a calm night in our household. A little dinner, a movie, and we are all off to bed!