1. This morning’s ridiculous yoga look…
It might be worse than Wednesday’s : )
I have to say that I loved getting to 6am yoga 3 times this week. What a treat! My kids yoga class was supposed to start tomorrow, but we canceled due to weather. I do have plans to attend an acro workshop on Sunday. Can’t wait!
2. Wednesday night as I pulled in the drive way, there was a skunk hanging out in front of my house. It was pacing back and forth between the garage door and front door (probably driving Cooper nuts). I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do, so I hid in my car. When it strolled off around the house, I opened my garage door and ran inside. I tried to get a picture but my phone camera was too slow.
3. All my Instagram friends saw the excitement on the BOY’s face when Gus’s Fried Chicken opened last weekend. We brought in chicken and sides (including my favorite fried pickles and sweet potato pie) to celebrate his and my brother’s birthdays in the city last Saturday.
4. Despite having a pantry full of tea, I found myself lost in the scents of Teavana this week. I bought way more tea than I care to admit including the most delicious spiced apple cider tea. Winter…I am ready for you!
5. I just got my professional wedding photos back and I am obsessed! I love that our wedding party totally brought their personalities into the shots and the photographers captured all the joy and excitement of our reception. WARNING: You may be seeing a TON of wedding pics in the weeks to come!
Consider yourself warned…LOL!