1. Look at me getting back into the blogging groove. Too bad I have absolutely no idea how to do Roman numerals and am totally winging it on these posts. Please…no judgment, it’s Friday!
2. Yesterday, the BOY and I went to the gym before work. He ran on the treadmill while I ran on the track. I don’t have any pictures, but I can tell you that I learned that it takes him a good half hour to get out the door in the morning (where as I am ready to go in about 10 minutes) so our workouts were rather short. I did an adapted version of long intervals and then came home to an old favorite for breakfast…the Pumpkin Dough Boy Smoothie. Next Thursday, I will be setting our alarm earlier!
Ps The post for this recipe is such a blast from the past…it’s over 4 years old!
3. Speaking of running, check out what arrived in the mail today! New shoes! So, the truth is that I have been running in Brooks since like 2004. In the haste of wedding prep and in an attempt to save some money, I bought a super sale pair of Mizuno’s. For whatever reason, they have never worked great with my feet. I was able to make them last, but it was definitely time for a new pair and I didn’t even hesitate to go back to my favorite Pure Cadence!
4. Tomorrow we have tickets to see the new James Bond movie. In prep, we’ve been watching the previous 3 Daniel Craig movies this week. Is anyone else going to see Spectre? And from James Bond, I digress to Adele (who sings one of his theme songs). How excited are you for her new album? I can’t wait to hear her new stuff!
5. I had a rather stressful week and needed to unwind tonight with a few glasses of delicious red wine. Since the BOY and I have another workout planned early tomorrow morning, I am off to bed. With my furry friend…of course!
How is your Friday going??? What are you doing this weekend?