1. When you read this, I will be out of town doing…well, I have no idea. See, it’s my bachelortte party weekend (woo hoo!), and all the details have been kept hidden from me. I do know that we will be in Michigan near the beach, and I can’t wait! I can’t believe after setting this date, like in January, that the weekend is finally here, and I am so grateful to all of my amazing friends for spending it with me!
My MOH and I many moons ago : )
2. In prep for the party weekend, I got some party nails!
3. Which were perfect for the BOY and I to model our new wedding bands.
Sorry folks…no early peaks here!
4. For the weekend, I whipped up a few of my favorite quick breads (including Molasses Banana and Coconut Oil Pumpkin). I also made two HUGE bags of puppy chow. One regular and one the amazing white chocolate version.
5. I have gotten so much wedding stuff done these past two weeks, including invites. After almost 9 years since our first date, this wedding is starting to feel really REAL! I’ll be back Monday with stories of shenanigans, I am sure : )