1. My full speed ahead approach to this sinus infection failed me as I was forced to call in sick to work today. I was coughing non stop yesterday and woke up today unrested, with the sweats, and a wicked headache. I hated to make the call, but it was clear that I made the right decision when I crashed on the couch wondering if I had the flu. Ugh!
2. Cooper and I took a 2 hour nap today! He is a pretty good nurse. And by 4:00, I finally started to feel like a person again.
3. Cooper and I also watched 3 hours of Scandal today, but we didn’t catch up on any Grey’s. I did finish my book though…which by the way was AWESOME! I highly recommend both of Kimberly McCreight’s books.
4. I bought new running shoes. I’ve never worn Mizuno before, so fingers crossed that I will be feeling well enough to take them for a test drive soon, and I’m hoping that they will work. Especially since they look so cool! Do you wear Mizuno’s?
5. The BOY made dinner tonight (homemade pizza) and luckily I was feeling better (after a nap and some Advil) enough to eat. I impressed him by making a fancy dessert. Ha ha! Actually I kind of messed up my dessert in a box, but it was still tasty.
Tell me about your Friday…