1. It was wonderful having a nice long weekend after Thanksgiving to catch up on sleep, family time, household stuff, and studying. Imagine my surprise when I picked up a bug of sorts and bee lined home at lunch on Tuesday with an upset stomach. Boo! Thankfully, I had a loving nurse to nap with me.
2. Good thing, I was feeing better by Thursday night to go to the BEARS game! Although the Bears played…well, like the Bears. I still had a great time with my brother.
3. It was all fun and games until I couldn’t find a taxi after the game and had to SPRINT like I was running the Chicago Marathon to the train station. I would have missed the train, but it was running late. I arrived in a heap of sweatiness but was so happy I didn’t have to wait another two hours until the 12:40am train! Perhaps I shouldn’t have stopped to take this selfie : )
4. On the way downtown, I tail gated with tea and a turkey sandwich while I finished the book I’ve been reading (and loving) called What Alice Forgot. It is about a woman who wakes up missing 10 years of memories and in a completely different place in her life than she expected. It is well written and definitely gets you thinking.
5. To wrap up the week, the BOY and I had Friday night date night of Thai food and Prosecco. Happy Friday to All!
Tell me about your week…what’s new and fabulous?