I think that I wrote a post about my meals and recipes this week, but never posted it. Ah…another one of those weeks! Fall is officially here, and I love the vibrant colors of the leaves. It was a fairly busy week, and I missed my Friday post too (worst blogger ever!), so thought I could push it off to Saturday with an extra something to add.
1. We saw Gone Girl with a few friends last night and it was fantastic! Even the BOY liked it…
2. We did a huge house clean today, and our house is looking really good. We still have a lot more cleaning to do, but I can definitely see us hosting our first Thanksgiving here this November.
3. Finally, we are catching up on the latest season of Downton Abby. I forgot how much I like this show!
4. I had my wedding make up trial today. Love the dramatic effect but just a bit sad that it was wasted on a Saturday night in eating Thai, watching Downton and drinking Sonoma Wine. Ya’ll will have to wait until next October to see it : )
5. Speaking of wine, look who decided that our wine boxes were the best toy in town this week?!
6. And the BOY and I decided that Sonoma wine is the best thing in town tonight! Which is why I am signing off to have another glass…
Happy Saturday Night!