1. Thank you guys for all of your awesome brussel sprout suggestions! The BOY and I will definitely be eating more sprouts this spring!
2. The BOY and I had our second Friday night tennis date tonight. We played from 8-9pm and instead of practicing strokes with the ball machine, we warmed up, practiced serving, and then played a few games. Although I’m still not as good as the BOY, I did beat him in 2 games and was in the process of beating him in a third when we ran out of time.
3. I have a new Starbucks obsession. It’s Chai tea with steamed soy milk. It is creamy, filling, and takes care of one of my servings of dairy every day. Ok, so I don’t have one every day, but I wish I did : )
4. Cooper created a new game this morning. I call it Ice Cube in a Box, and I totally went along with it because it meant that I could eat my breakfast in peace without him stealing my eggs.
5. I have watched basically none of March Madness this year. Usually, I am way more into it, but with Indiana not making the tournament and my weeks being really busy, I just haven’t turned on any games. I’m hoping to catch up on some basketball this weekend…starting right now.
Does your pet steal your breakfast?
Are you watching the tournament?