1. So I brought my Pulled Pork Chili to work to share with my coworkers. They were big fans! We are thinking of starting a crockpot share for our leftovers.
2. OMG! My abs still hurt from Thursday morning’s group exercise class. Yup, I’ve been to the 6am class two weeks in a row. I really like the people and it is a kick ass workout! I’ll be back next week.
3. Tomorrow, I am going to a 2 hour Sun Salutation workshop at this studio in the city. I’ve never done something like this and I’m looking forward to it!
4. I was almost late to work yesterday because I couldn’t find my cell phone or my cat. I came back from working out to get ready for work, hung with the Coop kid, we woke up the BOY, and as I was walking out the door, Cooper was nowhere to be found. I had eaten my eggs (one of his favorites) without him sneaking a bite and opened the dishwasher without him jumping in. We couldn’t find him anywhere and when I shook his food, he didn’t come running. I almost started to panic. Then as a last resort, I opened the downstairs bathroom door and out poured Cooper. I have no idea how he got in there…and got the door closed, but I was happy to have found him before heading off to work. Since I didn’t have my phone (still missing at this time, but later found in my car), I couldn’t get a photo that morning, but of course have enough mischievous photos to share.
5. I’m drinking some delicious Cooper’s Hawk wine right now. Mmmmm! TGIF!
What are your weekend plans?
Have you ever lost your pet?