1. I am so super exhausted that I will be keeping this post very brief, but after my last post about getting STUCK, I wanted to let you guys know that we are surviving this crazy weather (and the BOY and I survived a few days of carpooling together)!
2. I can’t believe that we are already 10 days into January! Christmas eve (photo below) seems like a distant memory from a much warmer time.
3. The BOY is sleeping now. I can hear him snoring in our bedroom from downstairs. Cooper seems to be confused by this change in events. Typically, I go to sleep first and he comes up to bed with me for a night time cuddle. He is struggling between the bed where he loves to be with snoring or a cuddle with me downstairs. I think that I have lost…
4. I am still awake because I have THIS RECIPE in the crockpot, and I am
not so patiently awaiting it’s completion.
5. I am working on my bucket list for 2014. I keep thinking of things when I am not by my computer and forgetting them by the time I get home. Maybe this is part of getting older?!
How have you spent your first 10 days in 2014?