1. Yes I love Pinterest, but even more exciting…I quit my job!
Remember when I admitted that I need to make a change at the start of summer?! Well it worked out wonderfully! It allowed me to focus on non work related interests, like running a marathon, and spend more time with the BOY. We adopted a kitten, and I’ve spent plenty of time getting to know him. During this time, I also started to work a second job part time and when a full time position became available this fall, I was excited to accept it. My last day at my current job is in two weeks, and after 5 years, it will be hard to say goodbye. Then I will have a little time off before starting full time at my new job (which by the way cuts my commute in half) in December.
2. I worked again Friday night and after a long week, I’m feeling pretty run down. I’m not sure if it is the physical or emotional stress (possibly both), but I was thrilled to be spending Friday night in curled up with the BOY and of course Cooper. It worked out well since the BOY had an important test today and I was running an 8 mile race.
3. I want to do a little something for my coworkers before I go who have admitted that yes they’ll miss me, but even more, they will miss my baking. So I headed off to target to get supplies for candies! We now have new flannel sheets and much, much more! Target does equal happiness!
Recycled picture, but man I HEART Target!
4. Ok, big goal ahead. Getting to the gym!
I have been exercising and running consistently, but I really want to start lifting some heavy weights. It does sound good when you tell your friends or coworkers that you went to the ‘Jim’ in the morning. With my new work schedule in December, I think I can make it happen 2 mornings a week.
5. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!
Now that we’ve passed Halloween, I am starting to get excited. And even more so because we are heading to New York again this year! I’m counting down the days!
BTW, if this confuses you, check out yesterday’s post!