1. September is National Breakfast Month!
Hooray for Breakfast! You can see my full list of blog breakfasts on my Breakfast Page!
2. We were promised fall like weather and this morning, it arrived. It’s amazing how much better I run in cool weather. I finished his mornings 8 miles just under race pace without evening pushing for it.
3. I finally caught up on 4 episodes (read 8 hours…thanks goodness for the fast forward button) on So You think You Can Dance this week. I’m a huge fan of Fik-Shun and his incredible journey! Amy has been my favorite girl from the start, and I was thrilled to see the two of them win. Counting down for season 11!
4. Nutrition Update:
As mentioned in the beginning of the month, September is supposed to be all about nutrition. Some things have gone very well, while others involved more chocolate. This week has lacked in the cooking and homemade healthy dinners, but I’m making two pledges for the weeks ahead.
1. There will be recipes on the blog next week.
2. I will not be eating candy corn until Halloween.
On that note, I passed on the candy corn at work this week, but ate crunchy M&M’s instead…oops! : )
5. To end on a funny note, this week the BOY and I discovered that Cooper can climb to the top of our screen door.
Never a dull moment!
Tell me something about your week!