I promise to bring you a random, interesting, and entertaining post.
But I can’t move on without thanking the wonderful Kayla for this Leibster nod! Thanks Girl!!!
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I have a scar in the middle of my forehead from when I had the chicken pox in 5th grade.
2. I spend more money on running shoes than I do on heels. I’m not sure that I even own any heels. Ok, maybe one pair for weddings.
3. I am slightly superstition, so you will see me avoiding ladders and knocking on wood.
4. I took 4 AP classes in high school and graduated with highest honors.
5. I used to hate my middle name, but now I use it in my email address.
6. Growing up, my favorite food was my dad’s chicken parmesan. I also love his matzo ball soup!
7. I drink way to much bubbly for my own good.
8. I remember when the original Nintendo came out, but I never had one.
9. I still sleep with a teddy bear (and my boyfriend and last night our kitten).
10. I hate public speaking!
11. Even though I race for fun, I still get crazy nervous and anxious before every race.
Questions from Kalya
What is your favorite childhood memory?
Oh my gosh…there are so many to choose from! I think driving down to Florida, spending 24 hours with my parents and brother in the car playing games, singing, eating, and causing trouble on our way to visit my grandparents in Florida. We used to go every winter break and then out east for spring break.
My bro and I in Florida!
Most embarrassing moment?
My first kiss…I’m not sharing any more : )
What is your favorite way to relax/unwind?
When I can afford it, a massage. But I love a yoga class or eating dinner outside with a glass of wine at sunset. Ahhh!
If you won the lotto, what would be your first purchase?
It would either be an amazing downtown (Chicago) condo or a trip to the Polynesian Islands.
What feature/quality do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Are you an early bird or night owl?
I’d prefer to be a night owl (ask my college roommates), but life has made me an early bird.
What is more difficult for you; eating healthy or working out?
Eating healthy! Have you seen all of the dessert recipes on this blog?! I love to stay active, but I also love me some fro yo and dark chocolate.
What is one thing you have on your bucket list?
Since I’ve already been skydiving in Australia and this summer, I traveled to Israel, I’d have to say a half Ironman.
What quality do you appreciate the most in a good friend?
Honesty and humor.
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Earning my DPT and moving by myself to Tennessee for my first job.
What do you think is the greatest invention?
The airplane. I LOVE to travel!
11 Questions for you, my Friends
1. What position do you sleep in?
2. Who is the most influential person in your life?
3. What is your favorite way to celebrate your birthday?
4. What is the last thing that you read? Was it paper or electronic copy?
5. What are your Labor Day plans?
6. Who is our celeb crush?
7. Do you like taking pictures? What is your favorite thing to photograph?
8. Do you have any bad habits?
9. What was your favorite childhood television show?
10. What is the hardest thing you’ve done?
11. Did you have braces as a kid? For how long?
Now It’s Your Turn
I’m nominating you all for the Liebster Award!
Here are the rules:
-Acknowledge the blogger who nominated them
-Share 11 random facts about themselves
-Answer the 11 questions given to them
-Nominate 11 new bloggers
-Ask 11 new questions
-Notify the 11 bloggers about their nominations
Tell me something interesting about yourself or answer any or all of the questions!