1. This mess of a breakfast was an attempt to add blueberries to my Friday Morning Pancakes. Although I messed up my berry to pancake batter ratio (hence the look), they tasted wonderful!
2. Even though I wore my workout clothes all day today (including gym shoes), I didn’t exercise. I’ve been one lazy girl this week. Maybe I can say that I am still recovering from last weekend’s triathlon?!
3. I finally opened the new waterproof, dustproof, dropproof GPS camera that I bought last week. The BOY immediately started
setting it up playing with it and broke a strap. I’ll have a nice long plane ride to read the manual and figure out how to use it.
4. The BOY and I could not decide what to eat for dinner tonight. We were both feeling too lazy to cook or grill anything. We were just about to order a pizza when our neighbor mentioned that he was heading out to Panera to pick up dinner. So for the second time this week, I am having the Power Hummus Chicken Bowl (from the Hidden menu) for dinner!
5. After dinner, the BOY and I joined our neighbors out back to have a few cocktails. I didn’t return back home until after midnight postponing this post to Saturday morning : )