1. I started my Friday at a play date with my BFF’s and their adorable mini-me daughters! Woo hoo to Friday’s off!
2. So I am running a 5k tomorrow morning. Typically, I don’t sign up for a race the day before a triathlon, but I’ve been talking with a younger friend of mine about doing her first 5k for over a year and I am looking forward to running with her tomorrow!
3. The BOY and I had a very nontraditional pre race dinner of sushi…Mmmm!
4. Tomorrow is a crazy busy day starting with the race, followed by a dentist appointment, and then I have to check in for my triathlon and drop off my bike. After that, my brother and his fiancé are coming over for dinner and the Hawk’s game.
5. Since tomorrow is so busy, the BOY and I spent this afternoon getting prepped for the Father’s Day BBQ we are hosting. I cheated a little bit with dessert by making White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies from a cube.
What are you up to this weekend?
How are you celebrating Father’s Day?