1. Thanks for your amazing comments on my Why I Love Triathlons Post. That was such an easy and fun post to write, and I hope that I inspired at least one person to give the sport a tri!
2. The BOY made turkey burgers on the grill for dinner tonight. Can I tell you how awesome it is to walk in the door after a long week of work (and a bad commute) and have him heading out to the grill to make us dinner?!
3. Things have been a little crazy around here, and I currently have a pile of clothes from turtlenecks to shorts and tanks on our guest bed that needs to be addressed this weekend. The BOY and I have a day of closet cleaning and clothing donation ahead of us. Sounds like fun…right?
4. This week in workouts, I went swimming for 30 minutes on Tuesday (then sat in the hot tub for a good 10 minutes) and continued to break in my new running shoes with a 40 minute run on Thursday. Weather permitted, I have a BRICK planned for tomorrow. I am digging my new shoes and hoping they are ready for the Soldier Field 10 Miler next weekend.
5. I booked our next trip to Door County (in August), and I seriously can’t wait! We enjoyed our dinner with some wine from our favorite winery in DC. It was soo smooth and delicious! We need to get back and restock!
Tell me something about your Friday!