1. I arrived home to a hail storm tonight. Seriously? I am done with this weather!
2. The BOY and I finally started watching Downton Abbey. We are only a few episodes in, and I LOVE it!
3. Per my training schedule, I’m supposed to run 12 miles this weekend. Unfortunately, I am in a continuing ed class all day tomorrow and Sunday, so I have no idea when I will get it in. With this awful weather, it doesn’t seem likely and there is no way that I am running 2 hours around an indoor track.
4. I am still deeply saddened by Monday’s marathon, but my heart warms every time I read about the support for Boston runners and residents! This is my favorite quote…
"If you’re trying to defeat the human spirit, marathon runners are the wrong group to target."
-David & Kelvin Bright
Are you participating in Chicago Runs For Boston?
5. These cookie dough balls are even more delicious than I remember. I love having a stash in the freezer!