My friend over at Trkingmomoe’s Blog kindly nominated me for the Inspiring Blog Award.
The way this award works is that I tell you 7 things about myself and spread the joy by passing the award on to some of my other favorite bloggers.
But first, I want to give a HUGE shout out to Trkingmomoe! She has the most beautiful desserts, including this Blackberry Wine Cake, and is always making the most delicious looking dinners. I so appreciate all of her kindness and thoughtfulness on Luv What You Do!
So without further ado…Here are some things all about me!
1. Today is my 31st Birthday!
2. Fro Yo is my favorite treat! To celebrate of my 31st Birthday, I spent my morning in a yoga class and then went to Cooper’s Hawk for lunch and Bamboo Spoon, the new frozen yogurt place in town, for dessert. With a stop by Sur La Table (one of my favorite stores) in between .
3. I am my grandpa and grandma’s only granddaughter. I have 5 boy cousins and a younger brother.
4. I have broken 5 bones (including 2 little toes), had 1 surgery, and worn 5 colorful casts. The coolest cast was the Chicago Bulls one…this was the 90’s people!
5. In elementary school, I had the wildest perm. It lasted like 2 years!
6. I ran my first marathon in Chicago last fall. My goal was 4:00 hours and I finished in 4:00:37 (with a bathroom break). I have an unspoken (now spoken) goal to run a sub 4 hour marathon and complete a half Iron Man.
7. My 8th grade letter to myself (the one they send you when you graduate high school) had a lot to say about who was dating who, but also said that I wanted to be a psychiatrist or a physical therapist.
And an extra for Good Luck…
8. My 30th Birthday was not at all what I had planned, but ended up being a special and memorable experience with my family in New York!
Learn More About Me…
Ok, it’s your turn…
I know I just gave a shout out to some of my favorite bloggers earlier this week, so this is a shorter list!
I love learning about you! Tell me something random or how you like to spend your birthday!