Can a runner that doesn’t run, wake up Saturday morning and crank out an 8 mile training run?!
For sure! And it feels sooo good to be a runner that runs again.
1. Get stronger & continue with daily ab work-I am stronger for sure, but since June I’ve totally slacked on the ab work.
2. Start half marathon training (I’m running a race in September)-Although I’ve had my share of Running Woes this month (namely one nasty sinus infection), I am signed up for a half marathon. This morning’s long, slow run was a success!
3. Cook farmer’s market meals-I have not been making it to the market as often as I want to. Hoping to get there more often moving forward!
4. Do Yoga-Yes! Taking amazing classes and teaching adorable kids and teens. Yoga continues to be a special part of my day!
1. Go to the farmer’s market and eat more greens
2. Throw a fiesta
3. Progress half marathon training
And now that we’re all caught up, it’s time to check out and head off to the west coast!
See you next week!
What are your August goals?