1. The BOY finished the Bar! Hooray!
Thank you all for your warm wishes and congrats. We really appreciate it!
To celebrate, I met him downtown Wednesday night for a glass of champagne and an amazing dinner at David Burke’s.
2. Thursday morning, I started the day with a local version of my favorite Brooklyn Elixir found at the local grocery. It was AWESOME!
3. We finally have some plans for our upcoming trip to San Francisco. We went from no plans to too many plans over night and I can’t wait! If we don’t fit it all in, we’ll just have to go back!
4. I am figuring out how to style my new haircut. Not gonna lie, there were a bunch of ponytails for work this week, but I’m learning! Oh and please excuse my super messy mirror…wow, that’s embarrassing!
5. It’s August, so I guess time to talk goals…
But instead I’d rather go eat the pork chops the BOY just grilled up. We can talk goals tomorrow : )