1. I barely slept all night because I had the worst sore throat I have ever had in my life. I was in so much pain that I called in sick to work for the first time in over a year. The only happy part of my morning was waking up with love from this guy. The second happiest moment was having my dad’s famous soup for lunch.
2. The BOY just walked in the door with the Lego Movie. I’m so excited to see what the hype is about (and by hype I mean amongst the 3-5 year old crowd I hang with during my work day). Everything is awesome!
3. I spent my day on the couch alternating between cold and hot beverages watching hours upon hours of the Tour de France.
4. I finally organized my itunes library! My inspiration…putting together play lists for my weekly yoga classes.
5. It seems that I may be on the verge of a full blown cold. I have big plans to go to yoga, meet a friend for lunch and shopping, and perhaps a bike ride this weekend. Fingers crossed that I’m not stuck on the couch again. However, if I am…I have plenty more on the DVR.
Have you seen the Lego Movie?
What are you up to tonight?